Friday, 9 June 2017

Short Story Review: Environmentally Friendly

Environmentally Friendly Environmentally Friendly by Elias Zanbaka
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'd like to thank Elias Zanbaka for providing me with a copy of Environmentally Friendly in exchange for an honest review!

First things first: I never really do well when I'm thrust in the middle of an action scene. I really struggle to find my bearings when I feel like I've missed a large chunk of the story, and unfortunately I felt that way with this one. However, regardless of personal preferences, this short story is definitely well written! And the premise? Well I can say that I have never come across a plot quite like it! An escaped psychiatric patient is on a rampage, insisting that the earth (literally the earth... as in Mother Nature) has wronged him. According to my Kindle it took me approximately 8 minutes to read this story, and if you happen to have some free time this summer, check it out!

view more reviews