Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Review: The Many

The Many The Many by Nathan Field
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'd like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for providing me with a copy of this book.

Confusion. Disgust. Surprise. These are just a small bit of the emotion I felt while reading this. Sufficed to say...this book did not go in the direction I thought it was going.
So what was the initial draw? Well women are going on dates and coming home completely different and with erratic behaviour. I know what's going on! No I don't. Okay so what is going on? Well, the best I can do without spoiling anything is to leave you with this: this book is super disturbing. You will not guess the outcome. The Many is certainly one of the creepiest books I've ever read. That being said, if you're looking for a quick and creepy read this book is for you...if not... run away. Run far far away.

view more reviews